Catching Up.....

Well, trial is over. I seriously started to think it was never going to end. This was my first trial ever (!) and it was a doozy - four weeks long! We closed on Thursday, however, the jury won't deliberate until Tuesday since Friday the court is closed and Monday is a holiday. The anxiety!

In the meantime, I am playing catch up with the outfit posts - these four outfits made it to IG, but not the blog, so here you go....

I really was not very creative in the outfit department during trial; I just rotated through my suits - black, gray, navy, repeat.  I found myself wishing I had a nice suit dress or a pretty burgundy suit or something more creative.  I guess I need  to beef up that department of my closet.

(Also - sorry about the crappy hotel room selfies - omg.)

Anyway, here's the gray suit with black and white polka dots... ho-hum. The shoes are burgundy which makes it slightly more interesting but the pic doesn't capture them very well.
Jacket: The Limited
Skirt: The Limited
Shirt: The Limited (similar)
Shoes: Ann Taylor (similar)

Was back in the office last Friday, and busted out this cute new floral skirt. Was pleased to discover it coordinated  so perfectly with this rose-colored cardigan. (Also, I am pretty sure I my entire wardrobe will be from LOFT at some point....)

Camisole: LOFT
Cardigan: LOFT (similar)
Skirt: LOFT
Shoes: Banana Republic (similar)

At a certain point during this never-ending trial, I clearly lost creativity, and basically wore the same outfit as I did a few days prior....only this time, with vertical stripes -  HUGE diff! ;-)
Jacket: The Limited
Skirt: The Limited
Camisole: The Limited (similar)
Shoes: Ann Taylor (similar)

Another day, another suit....gray and orange with cognac pumps. 

Jacket: The Limited
Skirt: The Limited
Top: Old Navy (similar)
Shoes: Jessica Simpson (similar)

And, finally, back in the office and in jeans on Friday....sporting a mid-trial Target purchase.

 Tank: LOFT
Cardigan: Target
Jeans: Gap (similar)
Shoes: Asos (similar)
 

Comments

Post a Comment