Catching Up.....

I swear, I have been getting dressed! Just suck at posting, as I tend to when I get busy.  Anyway, I have posted a few times on instagram, but if you don't follow us over there, here is a little catch-up with my three most recent ensembles...

First, I wore an old fave - this floral blouse that just never stops being cute:
Blouse: Forever 21 (alternative)
Skirt: J.Crew Factory (alternative)
Shoes: Target (identical)

And then I wore my two newest Logan blouses from the Limited (I have professed my love before), back to back!
Blouse: The Limited

Skirt: The Limited
Shoes: Ann Taylor (alternative)


Shirt: The Limited
Skirt: LOFT (alternative)
Shoes: Target (identical)

Oh! And I also shared a quick snap of a date night outfit. :)

Tank: LOFT
Skirt: LOFT
Shoes: Target (identical)

Comments

Post a Comment