Patterned Up

Fastest of lunch runs today down to Whole Foods, joined by Jen, who styled and staged this lovely backdrop.  Perfect since we are all patterned up today!

Karen says...

The stripes on my shirt are actually the same as this wallpaper.  Then it turns out that the colors of my pumps are the same as the tiles on the floor.  

In other news, I have a hair appointment coming up and am looking to lighten up in color and style... 


Shirt: Theory (like this)
Skirt: Madewell 1937 (like this)
Shoes: Zara (how about some pre-owned Diors like these!)

Three years ago in May I was rockin' the balayage!  Those were the days of some high maintenance hair, lemme tell ya.  Looking back for hair inspo.


Paloma says...

Speaking of hair, I am crazy overdue for a cut and color and it shows. You can always tell when I am in need of a cut because I start wearing my hair up more often.  Anyway, I love the location of our photo today, and love that we both sported some sort of stripe-y pattern that matches the wall.... three cheers for thinking in unison, always. :)

Cami: LOFT (not same colors, but similar style)
Cardy: Ann Taylor (alternative)
Skirt: The Limited
Bag: Madewell (I think I need to buy another one in black, no?)

Comments