Green and Stripes

Happy Monday, peeps. I took an unplanned hiatus from posting last week, for no reason other than, ya know, life.  Anyway, hoping to be back to regularly scheduled programming this week.

Sporting one of my favorite dresses of all time today - which I pretty much wear with a cardigan, always. Because of course. Speaking of, this kelly green cardigan has been in my closet since law school and I still adore it.


Dress: J.Crew (great alternative)
Cardigan: J.Crew (alternative)
Shoes: Banana Republic (alternative)


Let's check out three ways I wore this dress in the past...

Here it is a few months ago on Instagram, with a belt and a purple cardigan/red shoe combo....


And in April 2014, belted with a blue cardigan and - gasp! - flats.


And in November 2013 with baubles, basic black, and again with the flats! The horror. ;-)


Comments

  1. I have been following your blog for a while now, and I just had to comment for the first time because today I am also wearing a black-and-white dress that is one of my favorite pieces of clothing, with a kelly green 3/4 sleeve cardigan that I've had since law school (and just going by your pics, I'm guessing I'm about the same vintage).

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. ha! Thats too funny!! It's a great color combo! :)

      Delete

Post a Comment