Very Blue

A co-worker noted the other day, "You really like blue, huh?"  It seems outfit after every outfit is a collection of blues.  I'm glad she pointed it out because it is apparently my subconscious that constantly goes for blue.  And it's fitting this week, anyway, because I'm blue from an absolutely amazing week in Germany.

I posted a few IG pics of my week in Germany mit Freund und Familie, and boy was it fun just wearing black leggings and Adidas Superstar kicks all week.  The rainy, romantic weather also made it fitting to wear a chunky car coat or else a fitted motorcycle hoodie, so it was really casual wear heaven for me.  

But... it's back to work, and workwear.  Many shades of blue here, what I like to think of as a navy + cerulean combo!


Top: J.Crew (love this)
Sweater: Banana Republic (color like this)
Skirt: Loft (similar)
Shoes: Frau (what a Louboutin steal!)

Comments