Friday Formula

I'm a pretty damn boring Casual Friday gal. It's always just jeans + blouse or camisole + cardigan + heels. I did just buy a work-appropriate denim skirt (here) from LOFT (a.k.a. where apparently all my skirts now come from), so I might have to bust out of my rut with that next Friday. We shall see.


In other news, this Banana Republic blouse was definitely one of my favorite purchases of the year. Although this is only the fourth time it's shown up on the blog, that's due to my lack of blogging as opposed to my lack of wearing.


Blouse: Banana Republic (alternative)
Cardigan: Loft (alternative)
Jeans: Gap
Shoes: Target


I first sported the top in April 2015....


And then on another Casual Friday in October 2015....


And then just a few weeks later on a chilly day in November 2015....

Comments