Bright

Excuse my fake-as-hell smile; I was irritated because my pictures kept coming out blurry and this was my umpteenth attempt so I was a bit over it.

Wearing my oh-so-bright pink sweater today, which I have styled quite a few different ways, surprisingly. Today was pretty basic with neutrals and - of course - a bit of turquoise.
Sweater: J.Crew
Skirt: Loft
Shoes: Ann Taylor (alternative)
Necklace: Forever 21 (alternative)

And here is how I styled it way back in 2012, in our second post ever - with red! Love the combo of pink + red and at that time colored jeans were certainly having a moment, if I recall. And look - gray suede shoes like today.

And here I am a few months later, wearing it in a very professional way, with a collared shirt underneath. And paired with black, as today.  I remember I was getting over a major cold when we took this. Also, those wedges I was wearing were so damn uncomfortable.... ha.

And in August 2013 (why was I wearing a wool sweater in August? Eegad), I paired it with peep toes, flare jeans, and - whaddya know - the same turquoise necklace I am sporting today.
With pants again in November of that year, this time of the slacks variety.....
And finally, with red yet again (and another pop of turquoise in the earrings) a year later....



Comments

Post a Comment