Live from the Labor Commission

Late lunch break for Karen, early afternoon coffee break for Paloma...

Karen says...

As employment attorneys, we frequently find ourselves at the some governmental agency on 4th Street.  But this is conveniently next to the Grand Central Market, so there is always the promise of excellent coffee before or after some grueling conference.

Such was the case today, as I wore my labor blues for a loooong conference.  Pardon the wrinkled skirt!  Sitting all morning, you know.  Lunch and coffee afterward never tasted so good, especially with Paloma there to perk up my day.


Top: J.Crew Factory (I like this too)
Skirt: J.Crew 
Shoes: Frau (love these)

Paloma says...

Was lovely to sit with Karen and chit-chat over iced cappuccinos today - work is murdering me so it was nice to have such a fun break. 

It was once again unseasonably warm in Los Angeles today, but I nonetheless trotted out my fall fashions.... an eggplant blouse and tweed skirt do not exactly jive with a 90 degree day. 

Top: Loft (similar)
Skirt: The Limited
Shoes: Just Fab

Comments