Summer Meets Autumn

Labor Day Weekend is that time, loaded with promise: the end of summer, with its warm weather, shorts, flip flops, and carefree backyard barbecues; but the beginning of fall, unofficially, with its cool breezes, changing colors, and the mild and lovely transition into the holiday season.  Certainly, where we are it can be unbearably hot for another few weeks before we even know it's fall.  But hard not to pull in warmer hues and heavier knits once the calendar changes to September.

We had an easy and breezy Japanese lunch today, then caught a quick photo.  Long weekend on.

Paloma says...

I almost don't feel like I need to say anything. Here I am, again, in neutrals with a turquoise necklace. Because that's how I do. 

Shirt: H&M (similar)
Jeans: Old Navy
Shoes: Banana Republic (low heel alternative that i love)
Necklace: Forever 21
Sunnies: Prada
Bag: Madewell

Karen says...

First: I chopped off about five inches into a blunt mid-length cut.  Still getting used to it, but overall I am all about new seasons and new looks.  Sorta.

Second: as far as Labor Day looks go, I think this bodycon dress is pretty much perfect.  Not at all suitable for cold weather, and too tight for warm weather.  Matches easily with cool tones (like my necklace) and warm tones (like the Jill Stuart bag Cynthia long loaned me).  Goes good with neutral wedges.  Easy to wear with big sunglasses.  

I'm so ready for the weekend!  And the start of a new season.


Dress: Pika988 (but I'd love this)
Shoes: Gap (get them on sale!)
Bag: Jill Stuart (kinda like this)
Necklace: J.Crew Factory (like this)
Sunglasses: Vintage Dior (like these)

Comments

  1. Weekend bags:https://mybosidu.com/collections/travel-duffel-bag-1

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment