Woeful Whining

While I don't want to come on the blog only to once again woefully whine about how busy and crazy life is....well, life really is busy and crazy.  But thankfully for those of you still reading this blog, I still care (probably a bit too much) about my clothes and thus I present to you, once again, my outfit. And my blurry hand.

Top: J.Crew (alternative)
Skirt: The Limited (alternative)
Cardigan: J.Crew (available in lots of colors here)
Shoes: Jessica Simpson (kinda liking this wedge alternative)

Comments

  1. You are a doll!! LOVE CL, and that wedge!! I may need to buy it. :-). Nine West has one v similar with an edgier heel. What do you think???

    http://www.amazon.com/gp/aw/d/B008AQXNV4/ref=cts_sh_2_fbt?pi=SL110

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I prefer the Chinese Laundry but those are cute too!

      Delete

Post a Comment