Warehouse Window Shopping

My co-worker Vi and I have this common obsession for noodle soups.  Our other co-worker and frequent co-conspirator, Steve, does not share this obsession.  On days when our lunch plans diverge, Vi and I run off to find nearby noodle soup.

That brought us today to a quick bowl of pho at everyone's favorite downtown Vietnamese, Blossom. The neatest secret about a trek to Blossom?  Hang a right afterward onto Winston and to the warehouse district.  Shortly after this photo was taken, we scored a dozen really hip sunglasses for $12.

Yes, you read that correctly!  12 pairs of sunglasses for $12.

And I mean, they weren't janky ones, you know?  They are basically the kind that end up with a Minkpink label or something on them... because the pair that I bought today is replacing an identical Minkpink pair I lost.

So, this was taken shortly before the sunglasses bonanza.  I like the hearts on the ground.


Cardigan: Forever 21 (thanks, Cyn!) (and I like this black and tan one from LOFT)
Dress: A very old Banana Republic LBD (like this)
Clutch: from a Florence bancarella (identical to this)
Heels: Michael Kors 


Sunglasses: Off Winston and 4th in DTLA

Comments