A Lovely Discovery

So I totally forgot about this skirt.  I've had it since... college? High school? I dunno, for forever.  However, I rarely reach for it, because it has always fit a little weird - too big in the waist.  Well, today I tried it on again and lo and behold it fits beautifully! Guess that's the good news about gaining weight. :-/

Also, how awesome is it that this skirt has belt loops? I am always looking for pencil skirts with belt loops and had convinced myself that they do not exist, when in fact I had one in my very own closet. What a lovely discovery.


Shirt: J.Crew (similar)
Skirt: J.Crew (from the 1990s!) (similar)
Shoes: Jessica Simpson (similar)
Earrings: J.Crew Factory (similar)
Belt: H&M (similar)

Comments

  1. Very cute! I really like that striped shirt :)

    Roxi - www.persianfrenchie.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment