Pinned It, Wore It

Paloma and I are big Pinterest users (although, curating our own Pinterest has taken a back seat to the blog which, in turn, has taken a back seat to the IG which, in turn, takes a back seat to that other thing called work) and routinely seek inspiration in those wonderfully composed outfits populating our feed.  As my recent posts have shown, I am obsessed with black everything lately, and have subconsciously worn black in my every day for nearly two months.  (Before this, the obsession was burgundy/marsala.)  When I saw the simplicity of this look, I couldn't wait to try it.



And, indeed, after my Nixon watch arrived, today was the day.  I even have those pins in my hair!


Sweater: H&M (splurgy similar)
Pants: Madewell (or these)
Heels: Zara (probably great in a kitten heel as well)
Bag: Rebecca Minkoff Moto Bucket (via Rent the Runway)
Watch: Nixon

Of course, this is not an Alexander Wang bag but a Rebecca Minkoff bucket bag courtesy of Rent the Runway.  This is mine for at least the month!  I'm already so into it.  The only thing I switched out were the flats - though, I know, for $25 I could score those across the street at H&M - but I need to wear a heel, anyway.  So, thank you, Pinterest!  Serving endless inspiration for the beleaguered working girl.

Comments

Post a Comment