Pants, please.

Putting aside the fact that this outfit is about as boring as it gets (I needed to add a scarf or something, geez!), I am actually pretty excited about these pants.  In the early part of my professional career, I wore only flared slacks.  Nothing else would do.  Then, as flared pants seemed to fall out of fashion,  I went for bootcut instead.  And it wasn't until a couple of years ago that I finally branched out and bought some skinny dress pants (which I still don't feel 100% comfortable in). But today I am embarking on a whole new era of pants (haha, so serious) -- straight leg!!

Seriously though, these pants are great.  Of course they are from The Limited, as are basically all of my work pants, and they are the perfect midway point between bootcut and skinny.  Somehow I think the slightly wider opening of the leg is more flattering for those of us who are more pear shaped. Not to mention they are stretchy, which is pretty much the best thing ever.


Cardigan: LOFT (alternative)
Tank: Gap (similar)
Pants: The Limited
Shoes: Jessica Simpson (alternative)

Comments

  1. I love pants from The Limited! I can always depend on them fitting me just right, unlike so many other stores. I think this outfit is really cute, maybe with a long, colorful pendant if you want to add something?

    Roxi - http://persianfrenchie.blogspot.com/

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Yup, thats what I was thinking I should have added - some sort of neck candy. Next time!

      Delete
  2. Those pants really do look perfect on you! Great fit, length...everything. And I always love those cognac pumps. I need to get a wedge pair.
    Gina - On the Daily Express

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thanks, my dear! And yes definitely get some cognac shoes - they are seriously my GO-TO.

      Delete
  3. The length is on point and the shoes brings it all together for me. thanks for sharing.

    www.fizardstyle.blogspot.ca

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment