Back in Black

Together again!  Only towards the end of lunch today did we realize that we have not gotten together in over three months.  As always, so wonderful to catch up.  And do what we do...

Karen says...

There are not enough hours in the day!  Had court this morning in San Bernardino, and here I am not quite recovered from the morning drive to and from.  Bought a new suit jacket to go with all my Theory pants, and though the pants are from a few years ago, as black suits go, it's all sleek and easy.

Of course I must say it was wonderful to have Paloma back in my lunching life, and back behind the camera.  It all comes together when she's around.


Suit: Theory (similar)
Pumps: Zara (similar splurge)
Bag: Clare V. (on sale)

Paloma says...

I think being busy makes me reach for black and white - its just so easy. And I also think that I have too many black and white skirts, as previously discussed.  However, this one is made out of t-shirt material, which makes it incredibly easy to wear. 

Was so lovely to see my blogging partner in crime, and I am hereby vowing that we will get together more often! Besides the fact that it is always awesome to spend an hour gabbing away with her, its also awesome to have a picture of myself somewhere other than behind my office door.

Shirt: H&M
Skirt: The Limited (similar)
Shoes: Asos
Jacket: The Limited (similar)
Necklace: Forever 21 (similar)

Comments