Strictly Simple

OK.  My secret is out.  After months on the wait list, I got into Rent the Runway Unlimited to step up my accessories game.  So far, I find it to be fascinating and fun.  I'm going to make a point of posting each item before I ship it back for the next in queue.

And, if you haven't heard of RTRU, for $49 you get to rent three accessories per month, anything from sunglasses to handbags to coats.  The rings and necklaces are especially inspired, because these are statement pieces you sometimes do not want to hold on to because the one time with the outfit does the trick.  I'm going to give it a go for a few months (as much as my wallet can stand) and also see if it works out financially, as in, maybe I will be saving money not buying unnecessary big ticket accessories, and rather enjoying some pieces that I can return (once I'm over it, haha).

Today I have a simple t-shirt (favorite thing ever) with an (what else?) on sale Zara midi, my old shoes and bag, and Elizabeth and James sunglasses!  These, unfortunately, I'm promptly returning because, as a gently pre-used item, are too loose to wear.


Tee: Hardwear (similar)
Skirt: Zara (on sale for $17.90! but similar here)
Pumps: Carmen Marc Valvo (splurgy similar)
Bag: Zara (budget similar)
Sunglasses: Elizabeth and James Madison

Comments