Maroon Moment

I'm totally having a maroon moment, and by "moment" I mean the last six months, at least.  Of course I am super excited that marsala is the 2015 Pantone Color of the Year, and I'm eager to transition to that, or even experiment with maroon-marsala monochromatic combinations!  For now, it is hard not to wear these Carmen Marc Valvo pumps every single day.  And had I been steadily taking photos in the last three weeks (sigh), you might have seen the proof...

Ah, yes, busy days.  2015, the Year of the Sheep, is going to be an awesome year.  I just hope I have time to enjoy it!

(How fun is it seeing a massive Botkier bag in motion?)


Layered Blouse: H&M (Rachel Zoe similar in gold, on sale)
Skirt: Forever 21 (super simple similar)
Heels: Carmen Marc Valvo (on sale now)
Bag: Botkier Bianca
Necklace: J.Crew Factory (I also like this one)

Comments