Color Contrast Comfy

You know how sometimes when you sit at a desk all day your clothes start to feel really constricting and uncomfortable? Well, this dress does not have that problem.  I would seriously wear it everyday if I could, its so comfortable and easy and not constricting.  But I always struggle with styling it and usually stick to an interesting necklace, neutral shoes, and a neutral cardigan or blazer.  Today I tried to be a bit different with the mustard-y cardigan and I have to say I love the color combo.  It doesnt come through in this picture very well, but the contrast is really pretty.


Dress: Target (alternative)
Cardigan: Forever 21
Necklace: J.Crew (alternative)

Comments

  1. I love that dress!!! Super pretty color!! You look great in it!! :)

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment