Sluggish Start

A slooow start to the New Year for me, having been away on a magnificent Asian holiday, and then coming back to BASICALLY EVERYTHING NEEDING TO BE DONE ASAP!  And then, of course, there was the jet lag... Ah, jet lag.  Getting up at 4:00 am and being crazy productive.  Then passing out by 5:00 pm that same day.  This made for some interesting afternoons at my desk.

I will do a compendium at some point of my best Taiwan outfits which, of course, have nothing to do with work wear, but which I had so much fun with because I made a vow to just wear whatever the heck I wanted to and to really embrace my inner "FOB."  Oh, it's there, alright.

And here is my inaugural 2015 post, in celebration of my first happy hour of the year.


Top; Zara (super similar)
Jacket: H&M (some similar splurge awesomeness)
Bag: Sole Society Chantel
Jeans: Mother Runaway Skinny Flare
Pumps: H&M (similar)
Necklace: boutique in Taipei

Comments