Here I Am!

I'm alive!!! Just barely.

I will spare you the details, but it has been a crazy couple of weeks.  My vacation turned into something much more somber due to a death in the family, and my first week back at work turned into something much more stressful due to me being a single mom for a week.

Anyway, here I am nonetheless, back to blogging duties.  In a totally simple outfit that makes me feel polished and pulled together when I am anything but.

Sweater: J.Crew 
Tee: H&M (similar
Pants: The Limited
Shoes: Nine West (similar)

Comments

  1. Sorry to hear about the death in the family. Liking the simple outfit - for some reason, this time of year I stick with the basics because I'm just tired from the holidays and coming back to work, the weather is poopy, etc. Glad you are back!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. thank you for your condolences.
      Yes, i feel the same way - after the madness of the holidays (and let's be honest, the extra holiday lbs), there is something so appealing about simple and basic outfits.

      Delete
  2. Sorry to hear about the death in your family. I am wearing black pants and a grey sweater myself. I wanted something extra but was running too late to pause to figure it out. The T-shirt was just what I needed.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thank you for the condolences.
      You can't go wrong with gray + black!

      Delete
  3. Aw, Paloma, I am so sorry to hear about the loss in your family! And during the holidays, no less! You look lovely and polished as always, and your family will be in my thoughts!
    Gina - On the Daily Express

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thank you, Gina. Your condolences are appreciated and you are very sweet to keep my family in your thoughts. <3

      Delete
  4. So sorry to hear about your lose. I will keep you and your family in my prayers

    ReplyDelete
  5. Absolutely love this outfit! That jacket and those boots are amazing!
    Originalluxury

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment