Modern Victorian

Lately, I've been spending a bit too much time on the Forever 21 website - the slippery slope of fashion.  You head on there to buy something either crazy basic or trendy, and you end up piling up a shopping cart full of $15.80 odds and ends.  But, I should be totally unapologetic about this because I really think they have stepped up their game and not the prices, so who can argue with that?

Nota bene: the models for Forever 21 and Revolve are pretty damn good, extremely persuasive, and I am a sucker each and every time thinking I will look the way they do.  Well played, F21 and Revolve.

As for this dress, it was another Forever 21 impulse buy that I thought was the neatest little spin on modern Victorian.  And plenty forgiving following our Thanksgiving luncheon today, where yours truly had an extra carrot souffle.


Dress: Forever 21 (similar vibe)
Clutch: 3.1 Phillip Lim (similar)
Boots: Franco Sarto (similar)
Sunglasses: Zara (similar splurge)

Comments