Wear it Wednesday: Polka Dot Cardigan

As a refresher course on Wear it Wednesday: each Wednesday we choose an item or style of clothing and each style it our own way.  Today.... an oh-so-versatile black and white polka dot cardigan!

Paloma says...

Love this cute cardigan - and love the endless possibilities for remixing it.  Nothing is quite as remix-able as black and white pieces!

That said, I struggled with how to style it for "WIW" because I was overwhelmed with the possibility! In the end, I decided to use one of my new birthday items that I haven't busted out yet - these maroon pants. Maroon pants have been on trend since last year at least, but as usual I am late to the party. 


Cardigan: Target
Tank: Gap
Pants: The Limited
Necklace: J.Crew Factory (similar)

 Karen says...

We were totally giggling last week as we stood in the checkout line together holding these cardigans.  "Twinsies!" Paloma cheered in a sticky-sweet voice.  Yeah, it was definitely funny buying the same cardigan - together - but we think it's going to be kind of hilarious and awesome to see how we style the same piece, on top of just doing similar themes and looks, for this "Wear It Wednesday" project.  (It might be easier, too, than wearing 30 for 30...)

So, looks like we stuck to the same thing - white, black, and a rose tone.  I was also stumped: one on end, too many options; on the other end, so predictable to go plain pencil skirt with poppy cardigan.  In the end, I tried to just go for some girly chic and super basic.

The choco side of my clutch looks like plum, so again I feel that Paloma and I are indeed kinda twinsy.


Dress: H&M (Love this similar!)
Cardigan: Target
Clutch: 3.1 Phillip Lim (another splurge)
Heels: Zara (peeptoe would be nice as well)
Sunglasses: Zara (love these!)

Comments

  1. I just bought a polka dot cardigan and I love it. I am going to have it try it our with maroon and I love the dress Karen.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thanks! Maroon is everything these days, isn't it? Link us to a picture when you've styled it!!

      Karen

      Delete

Post a Comment