Wear it... Thursday? Fall Florals!

As a refresher course, on Wear it Wednesday: each Wednesday (or in the case of this week... Thursday) we choose an item or style of clothing and each style it our own way.  Today... fall florals! 

Paloma says...

So every once in awhile, Karen and I dress so damn similarly it's freaky.  Today was one such day.  I mean, obviously we both agreed to wear florals, but we did not agree to wear them with navy skirts, cardigans, and black pumps.  Sometimes our co-blogger ESP is so strong, that even weeks of not seeing each other can't stand in the way....


Cardigan: J.Crew (similar)
Top: Forever 21 (similar)
Skirt: Target
Shoes: Enzo Angiolini (similar)


Karen says...

I wore this outfit on Wednesday, which was posted on Thursday, and which I'm editing on Tuesday.  It has been that crazy of a week!

All I have to say is - unbelievable similarity!


Blouse: Forever 21 (super similar!)
Skirt: Martin + Osa (RIP!) (similar)
Cardigan: Gentlefawn (similar and men's; xs would do!)
Shoes: Zara (similar splurge - I die!)

Comments