Paper Bag Monday

... for the skirt, not the lunch.  Lunch, actually, was with my lovely co-workers as we pow-wowed and state of the unioned out at Local Table.  This was later, when I made a glamorous trek to Target to buy toilet paper.

Confession: I've been trying to relive the 90's every which way.  Dramatic eyebrows.  Straight hair.  Burgundy and navy.  Everything but the Birks have been creeping back into my life.  And today, I've gone totally baggy with this loose-fit tee and paper bag skirt courtesy of Stitch Fix.  I had to get used to the look, so my trendy addition was the colorful scarf.

Also: going through a hair identity crisis.  I've been so used to styling it a la Real Housewives, and it's time for a change.  I want to do sleek and blunt, alternating with messy waves on an extreme side part.  Still trying to decide.  It's a daily source of frustration.


T-shirt: Gap (this would be better!)
Skirt: Stitch Fix (pretty similar)
Scarf: Forever 21 (love this one)
Boots: Zara (similar)
Bag: Vintage Coach (this modern one is great)

Comments

Post a Comment