Forever 21 + Couture

The best weekdays are Friday, and the best Fridays are when we get to lunch, shop, and blog together!

Totally accidental (except that it happens all the time), but we dressed similarly again, accenting our Forever 21 and mall faves with a tiny bit of couture... Here are the highs and lows...

Paloma says...

I am feeling bullet-points today...
  • This top always makes me cheerful!  Especially on a Friday!
  • These jeans are da bomb - my first experience with J.Crew Factory denim and I am oh-so pleased!
  • I really wish it wasn't going to be 100* this weekend.  WHERE ARE YOU, FALL??
  • Being at this Target shopping center with Karen made me wistful of the old days, when we used to work together and take pictures together (nearly) every day.  We can look around this shopping center and point out 100 spots where we have taken pictures together. Aw, memories...! *sniff sniff*


Top: Forever 21 (similar with peplum)
Heels: Banana Republic (alternative)
Tote: Madewell
Sunglasses: Prada

Karen says...

I didn't realize it until after, but both of our outfits today run the gamut of the shopping experience.  All I knew today was that I wanted to wear my boyfriend jeans, and then just pulled everything else out around it.  And I am so obsessed with my new 3.1 Phillip Lim clutch, to which I must devote its own post at some point, that it just came right along with the outfit.  It always delights me to wear something cheap, like a $5.80 tank, with something truly designer, like a $400 clutch (well, I got it for less, but you know what I mean).


Tank: Forever 21 (similar)
Shirt: Joie (similar)
Jeans: Current/Elliott (darker wash)
Belt: LOFT
Wedges: Sole Society
Sunglasses: Zara (similar shape by Tory Burch)
Clutch: 3.1 Phillip Lim (version of this)

Comments