Not Bouncy or Shiny

What a bummer.  This outfit is one I have been meaning to wear forever (copying Kendi), and I love it so. However, I am fighting a gnarly cold and had an exhausting weekend with not enough rest, so basically felt like hell in a handbasket this morning.  Thus, the tired eyes and sad hair.... not exactly the bouncy shiny look I had in mind with this lovely ensemble.  Maybe I should have done a headless shot. Instead, I present you with this lovely snarl face.

Anyway, this black and white top was such a great find - and from Forever 21 no less! I love when I find something from that store that goes the distance. It's a rarity, but it happens!



Shirt: Forever 21 (similar)
Skirt: J.Crew (similar)
Shoes: Sole Society (similar)


Also, I am apparently having a  green moment. See Exhibit A and Exhibit B, both from the last week.

Comments