Whaddaday

Manic Monday.  Client lunch.  Meetings cancelled.  Coffee with co-workers.  Discovery due.  Receiving preposterous letters from opposing counsel.  Typing back angry responses.  Calming down.  You know, the usual.

The Gap currently has a bunch of loose-fit perfect t-shirts, and I snatched one up this weekend in black and white stripe.  I want to wear it with everything, like jeans, shorts, and this professional-in-a-pinch red skirt.  Something about stripes, red, and black always makes me feel Parisian.  I know Paloma feels the same way.  (The "mime" outfit, I believe?  Here I am miming like I'm not stressed out.)


Shirt: GAP (not on the site yet, but here is something similar)
Skirt: L'Agence (budget and splurge)
Necklace: J.Crew Factory (super similar)
Heels: Zara (similar)
Bag: Coach Ramblers Legacy (non-vintage version here)
Coffee: Local Table

Comments