Purple and Red

We both wore purple and red today!  Freak thing!  We love it when this happens!

Paloma says...

Purple skirt and red shoes? Not sure if I am making it work, but I will say that I like it! And isn't that all that really matters?  Well, that and making sure I am dressed appropriately for work.  Seriously though, if you have read this blog for even a short time, you should know that I really love unusual color combinations, I think that might be my #1 favorite way to pizazz up boring work wear.


Shirt: anthropologie (similar-ish here)
Skirt: J.Crew Factory (similar)
Shoes: Sole Society (similar here and here)
Necklace: J.Crew (similar here)
  
Also check out a few ways I've worn this purple skirt in the past... strangely enough, it's quite the workhorse in my closet!

http://ninethirtytofive.blogspot.com/2014/04/color-dreaming.html?spref=pihttp://ninethirtytofive.blogspot.com/2014/06/dotted.html?

see original posts here, here, and here.

Karen says...

Once again, I have the "less profesh" version of Paloma's concept.  A entire dressed-down redo, in fact, of her third outfit above.  I find it to be randomly wonderful whenever Paloma and I wear the same thing!


Tee: Target
Jeans: Mother (similar)
Shoes: Vans (Forever 21's $12.80 version here)

Comments