Business Lunch

OK so maybe it was more of a personal lunch than a business lunch, but the important thing is that we lunched together!  Always makes a day a bit brighter when we get to sit face to face and chat.


Top: Stitch Fix (similar)
Skirt: Halogen (of course, I am telling you I am obsessed with this skirt)
Shoes: Banana Republic (similar-ish, but with a buckle - love!)
Bag: Coach (not the same, but I want this bag)

Paloma says...

Was so lovely to sit across from Karen in a booth and discuss life, work, and blogging.  And as I said during lunch, I am getting very burned out on pictures of me behind my office door, so it is just icing on the cake that we also get great blog pictures out of our lunch date!


Sweater: J.Crew Factory Charley
(which is on sale in every color, and I have navy and white)
Skirt: Madewell (similar)
Sunglasses: from Clover Silver Lake (an overpriced version here)
Shoes: DV by Dolce Vita
Necklace: Madewell (similar)
Purse: Vintage Coach Classic City
(non-vintage version here)

Karen says....

I've already detected a problem with casual August.  Too much variety every morning.  This morning, I just went for whatever was around, which happened to be all these summery items sitting on a nearby ottoman.  Take that Charley sweater, for instance.  I can't resist its lightweight wear and basically wear it all the time now.  Totally helps that it's $20.

I yanked this skirt down a couple more inches once I made it back to the office.  But while at lunch, I soaked in summer as best as I could.

Comments

  1. Paloma this outfits is sooooo darling! You look fantastic and those skirts are great on you!

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment