Paloma's July 2014 Purchases

I had high hopes about my ability to do a monthly round-up of purchases but unfortunately work got so busy these last few months that I managed to skip May & June (see April round-up here).  Anyway, I really like this idea so I am determined to continue on. Without further adieu, here is what I added to my wardrobe in July!

July purchases

(Clockwise from top left):

1) Zella "Live-In" Reversible Leggings ($33).  So clearly I hit up the Nordstrom Anniversary Sale this year.  I shopped online (as I always do) so have not been able to try on the Nordys purchases yet.  However the things I purchased are all items that come highly recommended and have great reviews.  First, these leggings, as recommended repeatedly by Belle at one of my long time fav blogs, Capitol Hill Style.  I've been needing good leggings for throwing on in the evenings and weekends (because lets be honest, I am a workout-clothes-only type of girl on the weekends).  I am super hopeful that these will be great - so many leggings I have bought in the past have been a fail, largely because they are usually too thin (likely also because I buy them for $9 at F21).

2) Target (Mossimo) Tank ($8). I have a really time going to Target without purchasing an $8 tank top.  I live in these things on the weekends. And this time things got crazy and I bought a printed one!

3), 4), and 5) Halogen Seamed Pencil Skirt ($46 each). Ok, so clearly I am feeling confident about this skirt being amaze.  I don't know if I'm gaining weight or my body is just changing as I age, but somehow virtually none of my pencil skirts feel comfortable anymore.  It's pretty damn depressing, considering what a large pencil skirt wardrobe I have.  Anyhoo - I decided it was definitely time to purchase some new ones. This Halogen skirt is beloved by Kat and all the commenters on Corporette.  And Belle also chimed in last week on what a great skirt it is.  So of course, I purchased it in three colors. Fingers crossed!

So my total purchases for this month came to $179. Not too shabby!

Comments


  1. I get a lot from your article. There is a bag website that I think i have to share with you as its products' great design and good price.bosidu

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment