Workhorses

I was working from home yesterday, which meant I wore workout clothes all day.  But I am back today in a Classic Paloma outfit - pencil skirt, blouse, cardigan, heels.

This blouse/skirt/pumps trio is particularly great because they are all major workhorses in my closet.  Not surprisingly, they were all featured in the 30 for 30 challenge we did back in September (ugh, remember that??  Yikes that was in fact a challenge!.. but should we do it again?)

Anyway, I paired my sturdy trio with a new item from J.Crew Factory - this lovely necklace.  I am a sucker for cheap (we are talking $5) jewelry, so I felt oh-so grown up when I purchased a necklace (on sale) for a whopping $20! It is lovely, though.  I love a good pendant necklace and this one is great because its versatile and has a semi-vintage feel.


Cardigan: LOFT
Shirt: Old Navy
Skirt: The Limited
Shoes: Jessica Simpson "Calie"
Necklace: J.Crew Factory

Comments