Off to the Opera

I had to find a dress suitable for office, dinner, and the opera, in that order.  I found this sleek and fitted dress at the holy Nordstrom half-yearly sale (which I attended online), along with these white Kurt Geiger heels.  I am so happy with both finds.  The dress is seriously multipurpose with its length and simplicity, and I just love wearing anything midi that doesn't make me look too short.  As for white heels, I've been wanting a pair since last spring, and I find them to accent basically anything.

Of course, earlier in the day I had on a colored cardigan.  For the opera later that night, I had on a black shell.  This was late afternoon in Silver Lake, where all that was needed was some dark sunglasses.

A note about the opera: it was Thais, and it was wonderful.


Dress: Trouve
Shoes: KG Kurt Geiger
Clutch: Clare Vivier
Sunglasses: Urban Outfitters

Comments