Inspired

Paloma says...

I have long been using MK over at Outfit Posts as outfit inspiration, and have frequently purchased items that she features.  So what a pleasant surprise when I learned that she was also inspired by me, and then she purchased this coral blazer on my recommendation! Blogger friendship born.

And I loved how she styled the blazer in her post earlier this week, so I decided to copy the whole darn kit n caboodle. Inspiration coming full circle!


Image via Outfit Posts


Blazer: SheInside
Jeans: LOFT
Shoes: Banana Republic
Tee: Target
Necklace: Forever 21

I would also like to mention that everything I am wearing today is comfortable and stretchy. WIN.

Comments

  1. I love it! Thanks so much for the suggestion - it's a great jacket! Happy weekend!

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment