Navy All The Time

Karen says...

Missed my Friday outfit and decided to start the week with a little more polish.  But on a budget.  I've cut back a lot of the extra spending lately, so places like Heavenly Couture are a godsend.  I mean, everything is $16!  (Or, um, or $18, it would appear.)  It definitely requires a bit of hunt and edit, and it's not like you'll find cashmere on the racks.  But I have definitely found a couple of jackets and wraps that are assets to my closet.

I've been on a navy kick lately, and this entire outfit is navy, and from Heavenly Couture.  Including the necklace.  I didn't mean to put them together, but out of haste this morning, I did it... and it worked out.


Dress, Wrap, Necklace: Heavenly Couture
Shoes: Sole Society
 
Snuck in a couple of selfies after a client meeting in Beverly Hills.  A very sunny day!

Comments

Post a Comment