Double Fashionistas

Paloma says...

So I fell off the map the last two days. Work has been busy as all get-out, not surprisingly.  But I swear I wore clothes. In fact, yesterday I wore this same shirt, but since I was working out of the office and I didn't blog it, it didn't really happen, right??

FIRST: hop on over the On the Daily EXPRESS (a new blog fave of ours!) to check out a cool post on work wear featuring lil' old us! We were so flattered to be featured and I might have to buy all of the Express items I picked out. 

In fact, today I did wear my fave Express pants, possibly inspired by that post.  Did things a bit differently today and had the hubs snap my picture as I was leaving for work in the morning.  Of course, my darling youngest daughter had to hop into the pic and show off her own fashion savvy! (and her bedhead hair!)


On me:
Shirt: Target (similar)
Sweater: The Limited (similar)
Pants: Express (similar)
Shoes: Jones New York

On my baby girl:
Shirt: Zara
Pants: Childrens Place
Shoes: Zara

Comments

  1. Haha, glad to see the post gave you a little Express-dressing inspiration, although your adorable little mini me is kind of stealing the show here. She's so on trend with here skinnies, sneakers, and graphic tee! ;)
    Gina
    On the Daily Express

    ReplyDelete
  2. ahhhhh... i love a vivi appearance! <3

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment