Basic Blocking

Karen says...

Like Paloma, I did a little outfit preplanning yesterday and thought about the colors I wanted to wear.  I knew it had to be clean and professional, since I had a couple of different meetings today.  And for no apparent reason my mind decided: grey, white, and black.

Ended up resurrecting a very old Theory dress from a few years back.  Sometimes, I'm just grateful if it fits.


Dress: Theory
Jacket: Zara
Shoes: Michael Kors
Bag: Rebecca Minkoff

A little parking structure timer cam selfie today - last task of the day.  (Yeah, I wish!)

Comments

  1. Cute outfit! I love the white, grey & black color combination. I am on the hunt for both a white blazer and good grey work shift!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. This Zara blazer has been there all year, and they seem to always have some stash of some white blazer at all times!

      Karen

      Delete

Post a Comment