Alive and Kicking

Paloma says...

We still exist, I swear! Just slacking in the blogging department a bit.  Yesterday I was way out in the IE (the "inland empire" - California-speak for the expanse of land east of LA and west of Nevada) conducting witness interviews and just didn't have time to swing a photo.

Today I am chained to my desk drafting, drafting, drafting... reports, motions, agreements, you name it. And once again, wearing my stripe/leopard combo! In fact, this outfit is very close to identical to the one I sported just last week, only this time with jeans! Thank you, Friday.


Tee: Forever 21
Cardigan: Martin + Osa (R.I.P.)
Jeans: LOFT
Shoes: Jessica Simpson
Necklace: The Limited

Comments

  1. Dress was perfect for my daughter. She loved it. She got it for her aunt's wedding coming up. I couldn't wait after placing the order as I was worried about the fit and length of the dress.
    Coach Handbag

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment