Skirting the Issue

Forced away from our desks and many responsibilities to showcase our skirts and separates.


Shirt: Express / Skirt: Target / Cardigan: The Limited / Shoes: Enzo Angiolini / Bag: The Limited

Paloma says...

Loving the color combo of my ensemble today - which was directly pinched from a look I pinned on good ole Pinterest (here).  Also loving feeling well enough today to trudge a few blocks for a quick meet up with Karen. Good day, all around.


Shirt: Halogen / Skirt: S.Y.L.K. / Shoes: Vince Camuto / Belt: Cole Haan / Bag: Rebecca Minkoff

Karen says...

Basic is best, yes?  Sometimes I just feel better in as simple of an outfit as possible.

I felt crushed after learning of - SPOILER ALERT - Yuna Kim's silver medal finish.  So I had to ask Paloma, please, can we meet up today?  Not only did the lovely lady buy me a cup of coffee, but she took this photo of me.  And she was well-dressed doing it.


Necklace: Forever 21

Paloma was also a big fan of this less-than-$10 necklace from everyone's favorite discount fashion house.

Comments