I Heart Today

Karen says...

Paloma is OOT so I'm the lonely heart blogger today...


Shirt: Joie / Leggings: James Perse / Boots: Frye / Sweatshirt: Signorelli
Scarf: Topshop / Bag: Zara / Sunglasses: Urban Outfitters

Lots to love about today: Valentine's Day, a Friday, and the eve of a three-day weekend.  Unfortunately, I have a couple of work obligations on Monday, but doing them on your own time is much preferred indeed.

Did not give a whole lotta thought to a themed outfit, but grabbed two things nearby that had hearts on them. Reading the label breakdown, it sounds like one big visit to the mall.  Love my new Frye moto boots, extremely simple, goes with everything, and can walk in them for miles.  They will last years, as all Frye boots do.

Hair is up today because it's getting cut this afternoon, so why style it?  And the best accessory today is the box of Bottega Louie macarons in my left hand, freshly purchased and ready for gifting.

Happy Heart Day! xo

Comments