Fashion by Bulletpoints

Just some scattered thoughts on another ordinary day of in-office selfies.


Shirt: Joie / Skirt: S.Y.L.K. / Shoes: Steve Madden

Karen says...

  • Wore these pink shoes after poring through some of SJP's upcoming designs for Nordstrom
  • Have worked out enough and eaten few enough calories where this skirt isn't unbearable to have on anymore (a cinched waistline situation)
  • Love this blouse even though it's hard to match with things because of its unusual cut; like the idea of two-toned pink
  • Have been listening to Broken Bells nonstop on for no apparent reason



Shirt: Urban Outfitters / Cardigan: J.Crew / Skirt: The Limited / Shoes: Jessica Simpson "Calie"

Paloma says...

  • I am on a shopping hiatus until March 1. This is going to be hard, but I have imposed a quarterly shopping budget on myself (as opposed to a monthly one), and have somehow spent my entire quarter's budget in the month of December. Ergh. Those holiday sales were too hard to resist! 
  • I did not intend to wear all black today but I did. I can't even blame it on the winter-y weather, either, as 80 degree temps persist here in the City of Angels. I love the sun and all but I would really like to actually need a coat one of these days.  Not to mention I think we are actually having a serious drought.
  • Trying out a new part of my office for selfies because I am just so tired of the behind-the-door selfies.  Not sure this will make much of a difference, however. A selfie is a selfie, after all. :(

Comments