T-shirts, Jeans, Rinse and Repeat

Ooh la la - just another Friday in December!


Blazer: The Limited / Camisole: Old Navy  / Jeans: LOFT / Shoes: Enzo Angiolini / Necklace: Forever 21

Paloma says...

Its 5:00 pm and we had a holiday party for my firm at lunch.  I had a glass of wine and then came back to work to finish an assignment. So now I am out the door now and zonked. But here's how I looked today!


T-shirt: J.Crew Factory / Pants: Current/Elliott / Shoes: Vince Camuto

Karen says...

OK, I legit had a lot to do today.  Plus a team meeting, plus a few conference calls.  So not only do I feel gross, I just don't look cute despite these self-indulgent, er, selfies.  Other than that, I do want to show my awesome new t-shirt from J.Crew Factory and my awesome green shoes which never seem to photograph well.  Notice the asymmetrical jewel detail on the hem - love it so much!

Oh, and another window-reflection photo of my office and ugh, all the work that has to be done this holiday season!  I might as well be in the North Pole.

Comments