Ode to Gray

It's easy being gray.


Shirt Dress: Splendid / Necklace: J.Crew Factory / Tights; Xhilaration / Boots: Zara

Karen says...

More adventures from Chez Moi.  The tree is up, trimmed, and lit!  My team of elves arrived last night to help make this the most fabulous tree that a thirteen-year-old girl could have.  Well, that was not my original intention (as I am like, the age of a thirteen-year-old's mom :-( ), but that's the end result when everything on the tree is pink and pastel!  And decorated with purses and shoes.  I am nothing, if not consistent.

As for me, I am trimmed with a new J.Crew Factory necklace which sports all the colors of my tree ornaments.  And with my current favorite gray tights from Target, which I want to wear with basically everything in this horrid 50-degree weather.


Cardigan: Express / T-Shirt: The Limited / Pants: The Limited / Necklace: The Limited / Shoes: Sole Society

Paloma says...

Inadvertently head to toe dressed in The Limited today! Well, almost.  Modeling more of my awesome sale purchases today, including what are I think the most comfortable t-shirt and pants of all time. The tee is totally sold out presently, but the pants are the Exact Stretch line, and truly the best work pants evah.  Hard to tell from this horrid pic, but I was going for a bit of a monochromatic look in gray tee + gray pants.  Something about the two different tones of gray was really appealing to me.  Hm.  Maybe giving myself a bit more fashion cred on this one that its worth - its a gray t-shirt and gray pants.  Not super interesting.  

Comments