Back to Blah

Not the outfits.  The backdrops!  And of course, Mondays.  But hopefully the weather will get us outside and meeting up some more this week!


Cardigan: J.Crew / Top: Urban Outfitters / Skirt: The Limited / Shoes: Steve Madden

Paloma says...

First, I apologize that I look like someone peed in my Cheerios in this picture - so grouchy!  It was simply the best picture I could muster with my cell phone timer.  Selfies are lame.

Anyway, I like this color combo though something about the outfit feels off.  I think it's the shoes.  These are trusty old shoes that I used to wear almost daily.  However, they are now two seconds away from falling apart and look pretty awful.  I don't know why, but somehow I feel like basic cognac/light brown heels are so hard to find, even though to me they are the most versatile shoe a woman can own.  They are a neutral but less spring/summer than nude heels somehow.  Regardless, I recently splurged on these from Banana Republic (running through my entire seasonal budget in one month it seems), and can't wait to wear the crap out of them. :)


Dress: Madewell / Cardigan: French Connection / Tights: xhilaration / Shoes: Jeffrey Campbell

Karen says...

30 x 30, anyone?  I still love this dress dearly, and think it perfect for all seasons.  Which makes sense, since it's like a frickin' summer day around here again.  It was 83 this morning when I got into work, which made me realize the tights were not needed.

This outfit would have so much quirky schoolgirl potential, were it not photographed in a carpeted office among stale legal practice guides and 80's-era file cabinets.

Comments