Working Girl's Halloween

Halloween for lawyers just means "Casual Day."  Wheee!

T-shirt: Target / Sweater: Forever 21 / Skirt: Club Monaco / Tights: J.Crew / Boots: DV Dolce Vita

Karen says...

I love Halloween, and it has so much potential, but my only concern was finding this jack-o-lantern tee and wearing it with a skirt and some tights.  Et voila.  The rest of the components made the outfit feel like fall, with a dark twist.  I had a meeting with some other attorneys today, but apparently everyone thinks Halloween is Casual Day, so it all worked out.  

Sweater: Target / Shirt: J.Crew / Jeans: LOFT / Necklace: Forever 21 / Shoes: Sole Society

Paloma says....

My (very stupid) running joke all day on Halloween was "I dressed as Casual Friday for Halloween!"  But seriously, I am a bit of an anti-Halloween gal, except that I get into it for my kids. Me dressing up? Absolutely not, no thank you. I think this comes from working as a bartender for too long  in my early 20s - you start to hate these 'drinking' holidays, and all that comes with them. 

Anyway, I did give an ever so slight nod to the holiday, with an orange(ish) sweater and black shoes. But that's about as celebratory as it gets around here! Boo Humbug.

Comments