Memo Said Pink

Finally, a bit of normalcy as we're able to meet up and do like we used to.


Cardigan: Martin + Osa (RIP) / Shirt: J.Crew / Skirt: The Limited / Shoes: Nine West / Earrings: gift

Paloma says...

There is truly nothing better than getting a long-overdue lunch with my partner in blogging crime.  So refreshing.  And of course, with matching color schemes, we are somehow always in sync.  Guess that's what happens after almost a year of carefully cataloging your outfits together.

So I have never been much of a button-down shirt kind of gal, but recently I realized that I think I was just buying the wrong ones.  Turns out, the softer and/or billowier the better.  I recently bought two of the Portofino shirts from Express, and I just adore them.  And today's shirt (a birthday gift from my always fashionable mom) is another winner.  Soft, relaxed, and no iron necessary.  Would look just as cute untucked over boyfriend jeans as it does tucked into a pencil skirt.  A girl could get used to this.


Shirt: Anthropologie / Pants: J.Crew Super 120s / Shoes: Steve Madden / Bag: Mulberry

Karen says...

Had a sweater on over all of this for a hearing this morning.  The rest of the day warmed up, so by lunch time it was perfect to just walk around in a sleeveless chambray.  And then on to a lovely lunch with the Ever Fabulous Paloma.

And it delights me to see us wearing something similar.  We realized the whole color scheme was sort of the same.  I can't even remember why I picked pink for my shoes other than sheer instinct.

This is the first day in a long time that I have felt sane or normal during the workday, and it had everything to do with getting to see Paloma and doing our usual routine.  Happy days!

Comments