A Friday Kind of Wednesday

A workday before the four-day weekend... absolutely the best work environment, ever.  Peace and quiet to get things done, everybody in high spirits excited about food and friends and family and Friday... for us, Black Friday came early with a little Wednesday web window shopping...


Shirt: GAP / Jacket: H&M / Skirt: Madewell / Necklace: Libby of London
Shoes: Classiques Entier / Bag: Rebecca Minkoff

Karen says...

A whirlwind of a workday with a meeting in the morning and an office stop to get things sent and filed.  No time for a photo until it was time for dinner and a movie with a friend.  Here I am on Sawtelle, with this outfit having taken me through many holiday eve adventures.

I hope to partake in every movie marathon I can this weekend!  Happy Thanksgiving!


Shirt: Urban Outfitters / Cardigan: Martin + Osa / Jeans: Red Engine / Shoes: Target

Paloma says...

Happy almost Turkey Day!  It's a ghost town around the office today.  Most people took the day off, and those that didn't checked out early.  I am on my way out the door, myself (it's 4:00 pm so it's a bit early), and looking forward to four days of pajamas and relaxing.  And turkey.  Ahhhh.

Comments

Post a Comment