Signs of Cracking

We're starting to be a little over it.


Cardigan: J.Crew / Skirt: The Limited / Shoes: Target / Belt: Target

30 for 30: Day Sixteen
Paloma says...

As I went through my 30 item mini-closet this morning, I got very disgruntled.  (I just wore this, I just wore that, I think I wore that twice last week?, etc....).  It didn't help that I had a ton of work to get to, and was running way behind trying to get out the door (thanks a lot, Breaking Bad finale, for making me stay up way past my bedtime).  Then I had a moment of creativity - I will wear a cardigan as a shirt! Button it up, belt it, ta da!

Still annoyed that I have to come up with 14 more looks in the next few weeks, but I think a little pre-planning will help. We shall see!


Shirt: Caslon / Pants: J.Crew / Shoes: Enzo Angiolini / Clutch: Bonwit Teller

30 for 30: Day Sixteen
Karen says...

Hm, didn't realize this would come out as blurry as it did.  (The photographer is nothing, if not consistent.)  Because of general poor planning and outfit management, I do have a couple of shirts I have not yet worn, this being one of them.  It's red and white striped and, I guess in a blurry photo, it's just pink.  Which is fine, too, because a partner (and cancer survivor) distinctly asked me today if I was wearing pink in recognition of Breast Cancer Awareness Month.  "I'm doing 30 for 30, I can't," I told her.  Just kidding, I did not say that.

Very inspired by Paloma to just put different colors together, like her purple with red shoes outfit, which I really dug.  Other than that, I really miss my other clothes.  And these 30 items are kind of all splayed out across my apartment right now since there's no need to put them away.  Who am I kidding, I am terrible about putting clothes away, anyway.

Fall is here, so my favorite vintage clutch is back with us again.

Comments