Blog by Proxy

It was casual day everywhere today - at work and at home.  But we acknowledged our 30 x 30 duty nonetheless!


Shirt: The Limited / Skirt: LOFT / Shoes: Banana Republic
Earrings: Handmade (purchaesd in Juarez, Mexico [right before it became, like, the least safe place on the planet!)

30 for 30: Day Twenty-Six
Paloma says...

So, this outfit is a bit of a lie.  I did not actually wear this today.  Well, I did, but only for a few minutes so I could take a picture.  You see, I worked from home today which means that I wore yoga pants and a sweatshirt all day.  I decided to blog an outfit anyway, because I am just so committed to the 30 for 30 challenge!

OK, not really.  I just don't want to have to extend the challenge by another day to make up for today.  I miss my clothes!!!

Also took some creative liberties today, by wearing these crazy green earrings (which are probably not very clear in the picture).  I used to wear them all the time but they are a bit big and loud, I think.  Though I will say I liked them with this outfit, so I might have to change my stance on them...


Shirt: J.Crew Factory / Skirt: ASOS / Shoes: The Limited

30 for 30: Day Twenty-Six
Karen says...

Columbus Day.  Casual Monday at work.  I wore a t-shirt and jeans to work after a meeting with a client in the morning.

I threw this on after work as the outfit I "would have worn" today for 30 for 30, had there not been all kinds of extenuating circumstances like... Columbus Casual Monday.

You see, even the wrinkly skirt tells of haphazard blogging.  However, this is the outfit that Paloma has been telling me to put together for ages, which I was sometimes remiss to do because of the tight skirt and the idea of being in it for eight hours.  Here, it was a mere eight minutes.

Oh my God, four more days of this!  I miss my clothes, too!

Comments