Lightened Up

Summer's on its way out, but you couldn't tell by our hair.  Noticing today that we both have lightened locks, an unexpected accessory for fall.

Can it be true?  Zara opening soon?  For now, the blockade is a most perfect backdrop.


Suit: Theory / Camisole: Martin + Osa / Shoes: Sole Society

30 for 30: Day Eleven
Karen says...

Explained a couple of my cheats today to Paloma, and she approved.  First, I could not find my J.Crew suit this morning (which I posted on my Polyvore), so I'm going to switch it out to my Theory one instead for the month.  It happens that the J.Crew suit works better for separates, but... I guess it crawled out of my apartment to go get a life, because right now it's nowhere to be found.  I've been defaulting a lot to this 2007 Theory suit because... I guess I have my 2007 body back.  That's not a good thing.  My 2010 body was where it was at.  Ha!  Those 2010+ suiting gems will have to wait a few months for me to tone up.

Panicked last night that maybe my hair's too light.  Asians shouldn't be blondes, you know?  You know.  But I haven't had light hair in a few years, so maybe this is the harbinger for change that I need.


Shirt: Merona x Target / Cardigan: The Limited / Pants: Mossimo x Target / Shoes: Banana Republic
Necklace: H&M from a zillion years ago (OK, 2004)

30 for 30: Day Eleven
Paloma says...

So I guess Day Eleven is the first day I start to crack in this 30 x 30 challenge.  This morning I was super bummed I didn't have other shoe options.  However, I also probably would never have worn these shoes with these pants and I actually kinda like the combo.  Guess that's the point of the whole thing, huh?

I'm also totally repeating this shirt/cardigan combo from last week. So what, who cares?

Lots of fun goings-on this weekend, so I am ready for this Friday to be over!

Comments