In the Navy

It's Day Fifteen and we both chose to wear our navy tops!  Crosstown synergy is strong today.


Top: The Limited / Cardigan: LOFT / Pants: The Limited 
Shoes: Sole Society / Necklace: Forever 21

30 for 30: Day Fifteen
Paloma says...

Holy moly, we've made it to the halfway point!  Huzzah! 
You can't tell by this horribly-lit picture, but I'm getting cray-cray with my colors today.  Blue shirt, purple sweater, red shoes - I'm a rebel, what can I say?  In reality, I am starting to struggle.  I feel like it's becoming obvious that I'm wearing the same things in rotation.  Although I'm pretty darn sure no one at work pays that much attention to my clothes.
Also, this is only the second time I've worn these red shoes in the 30 for 30 (at least I think?), which has made it painfully apparent that I don't really like these shoes.  Not because they aren't cute (clearly they are adorbs), but because they are not comfy.  The double strap in the back (again, not evident in the horrible picture) is just awkward and always slips down or off.  Anyway, I've decided when this challenge is over I am treating myself to a new pair of red shoes. The question is, which ones??  I've searched high and low and Sole Society seems to have the best options.  The four below are the ones I am torn between so I thought I would throw it to the four people who read this blog and see if anyone chimes in - what do you think? Which ones should I choose?

Which Red Shoes?



Top: Banana Republic / Pants: ASOS / Shoes: Michael Kors / Bag: Mulberry / Necklace: Madewell

30 for 30: Day Fourteen
Karen says...

Although I don't love pairing navy with black, I liked this outfit, all around.  It fit like a glove and got me through the fourth and final day of a nonrelenting series of scheduled events related to a case I have where everything was set to happen this week.  Here I am, having left early after a good deposition and the filing of a huge motion - taking in color-coordinated streetside backdrops, contemplating a little happy hour.

The woods are lovely, dark, and deep,
But I have promises to keep,
And miles to go before I sleep,
And miles to go before I sleep. 

- Robert Frost

My vote, Paloma?  Top left or bottom right.  But top left!

Comments